Office of the President
Overview of Office
The President serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the College and is directly responsible to the Board of Trustees for the overall operation and administration of the College as well as providing leadership to academic affairs, student services and fiscal operations of the College. The President ensures that maximum unity of effort is demonstrated by all personnel to achieve the highest standards of excellence in teaching and learning and in advancing and achieving the College's mission and goals.
- Terri L. Winfree, Ph.D.
- Deborah Smith Havighorst, Executive Director, Foundation
- David Cronan, Executive Director, Human Resources
- Jennifer Stoner, Executive Director, Public Relations and Marketing
- Cathy Killian Kloss, Director, Development and Special Projects
The Cabinet is the senior administrative team of the College.
- Marie Hansel, Ph.D., Vice President, Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
- Thomas D. Saban, Ph.D., Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Craig Schmidt, Vice President, Community and Economic Development
- Gregory Thomas, Ph.D. Vice President, Student Affairs and Dean of Students
Additionally, 35 individuals serve as administrators of the College. PSC employes 85 full-time faculty and 106 support staff in addition to over 200 adjunct faculty.