Facilities and Operations
The Facilities and Operations department is located in K-Building on the north side
of Vollmer Road.
Phone: (708) 709-3700
Fax: (708) 709-3544
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m to 3:30 p.m.
Work Order Information
We have implemented a new help desk application. Fill out the form for work order requests. The old forms are no longer available. For all work order requests, in SchoolDude, under the Maint Request tab at the top, fill out the new form. Please update your bookmarks accordingly. Please see the Maintenance Direct Tutorial for assistance.
- Tim Kosiek, Executive Director, ext. 3702
- John Woodyatt, Facilities and Operations Manager, ext. 7989
- Pam St. Jacques, Administrative Assistant, ext. 3700
- Gary Ambroz, General Maintenance, ext. 7784
- Joseph Balogh, Electrician, ext. 3704
- Dick Bankston III, Groundskeeper, ext. 3704
- Mike Bertocchi, General Maintenance/Plumber 1, ext. 2704
- Andrew Farkas, Groundskeeper, ext. 3704
- Mark Green, Groundskeeper, ext. 3704
- Jesus Montero, General Maintenance, ext. 7784
- David Wilck, Groundskeeper, ext 3704
- Steve Young, Shipping/Receiving Clerk, ext. 3646
- Rob Zoeteman, General Maintenance/Painter, ext. 3704
This department acts as liaison between the College and architects/contractors for remodeling projects, schedules and performs maintenance of buildings, roads and grounds, regulates HVAC systems, provides for furniture set-ups for meetings and special events and oversees contracted housekeeping services.