Skip to Main Content
- Honors COMM 101 has the same objectives as any COMM 101.
- Honors COMM 101 earns students the same transferable credit hours as they would earn
in any other COMM 101 class.
- Honors COMM 101 is not more difficult than any other COMM 101 class, but it is different.
How Is Honors COMM 101 Different?
- Class size is limited to a maximum of 18 students.
- The class offers more opportunities for interaction among class members and with the
- Assignments that allow for student creativity replace most tests.
- Students usually say the course is more challenging and exciting.
- At least one field trip or guest speaker is included each term.
For Information About Honors COMM 101:
Contact Ed Schwarz at (708) 709-3772 or email .
For Information About Becoming an Honors Student:
Contact Alanna Cotch, Honors Coordinator at (708) 709-3654.