Honors Communication 101
- Honors COMM 101 has the same objectives as any COMM 101.
- Honors COMM 101 earns students the same transferable credit hours as they would earn in any other COMM 101 class.
- Honors COMM 101 is not more difficult than any other COMM 101 class, but it is different.
How Is Honors COMM 101 Different?
- Class size is limited to a maximum of 18 students.
- The class offers more opportunities for interaction among class members and with the instructor.
- Assignments that allow for student creativity replace most tests.
- Students usually say the course is more challenging and exciting.
- At least one field trip or guest speaker is included each term.