The Curriculum Committee is an elected group of full-time faculty members representing all of the academic divisions of the College: Liberal Arts and Social Science; Business, Mathematics and Science; Allied Health and Emergency Services; Library; Counseling; and Adult Education. It is a subcommittee of the Faculty Senate, which is the academic committee of our full-time faculty union (Prairie State College Federation of Teachers, Local 3816, AFT, AFL-CIO). This committee meets twice monthly during the academic year, and all curriculum must be approved by this committee.
Committee members are elected each Fall, and serve until a new committee is elected the following fall. Curriculum Committee members for 2016-2017 include:
- Jennifer Eick-Magan, English-as-a-Second Language (at-large), Vice Chair
- Joshua Green, Humanities and Fine and Applied Arts
- Sarah Hein, Transfer Coordinator
- Megan Hughes, English (at-large)
- Georgia Karras, Industrial Technology
- Thane Montaner, Counseling, Adult Ed., Library, Online Support, and Instructional Design
- Justin Pariseau, Social Sciences
- Mohammad Salami, Natural Sciences
- Kate Sims-Drew, Mathematics, Chair
- Justin Vidovic, English
- Julie Wedster, Dental Hygiene and Surgical Technology
- Linda Zroskie, Nursing and Allied Health
Programs and courses are subject to peer review as they develop, change, and are discontinued.
|Faculty Initiate Curriculum Action||Coordinator and Chair Approval||Dean Approval||Curriculum Committee Review / Approval||Vice President Approval||Board of Trustees Approval