Dental Hygiene - Patient Responsibilities
Your RESPONSIBILITIES as a partner in your dental hygiene care include:
- Giving us complete information about your health.
- Giving us complete information about any medicines you take.
- Giving us complete information about past illnesses and/or hospital treatment.
- Asking questions when you do not understand information or instructions.
- Telling us if you cannot follow through with your treatment.
- Making good health care decisions and follow the directives of the PSC oral health team.
- Knowing that your life style can affect your personal health.
- Keeping scheduled appointments, being on time for scheduled appointments, being able to commit to the entire appointment schedule.
- Meet financial obligations promptly.
- Be respectful and considerate of students, faculty, and other patients.
- Recognizing PSC Dental Hygiene as an educational institution and the treatment may proceed at a pace slower than you anticipated.
Your health and dental hygiene care are important to us.
When we work as PARTNERS, you will get the best dental hygiene care possible.
Because of the dental hygiene process of care that the students will perform during their assessment of your needs, appointment availability in our dental hygiene clinic has become extremely limited. Broken appointments (those not cancelled 24 hours in advance) may result in our need to refer you to other sources for the completion of your treatment