- Manufacturing Technology Fact Card
- Manufacturing Technology Fact Sheet
- Machinist/Millwright Brochure
- Arcelor Mittal Steelworker for the Future Fact Sheet
- Arcelor Mittal Steelworker for the Future Program
- Arcelor Mittal Steelworker for the Future Course Schedule
- Illinois Network for Advanced Manufacturing (INAM)
The Edge Factor crew met up with some amazing
people at the 2012 IMTS trade show in Chicago.
Today’s industries rely on trained machinists and skilled machine operators to produce precision components. Prairie State offers several degrees and certificates providing the high-tech training required for today’s workplace including CNC Programmer/Operator, Hydraulics, Technician, Machinist, and Millwright.
Degrees and Certificates
View the curriculum for these programs in the current Academic Catalog. You can also access the entire PDF of the catalog (1.63 MB). Since the printing of this catalog, there have been some additions and deletions. View the addendum for more information.
Please visit the Career and Transfer Programs Web page, where you will find advising guides with the most recent PSC catalog updates. The advising guides describe the requirements needed to complete a degree or certificate.