An essential component of the Liberal Arts core at PSC, the department of Social Sciences is united by its examination of evolving individual and civil values as portrayed through our culture's political, educational, social, and judicial institutions.
Through the application of descriptive, causal, and relational analysis of critical historical and contemporary issues affecting our individual and collective lives, the Social Sciences Department aims to provide students with the requisite knowledge base and intellectual skills needed to develop their own sense of themselves and the world in which they live.
Faculty Contact Information
- Cynthia Cornejo-Assistant Professor, Psychology - Website
- Lalinda De La Fuente-Assistant Professor, Sociology
- Dianne DeSousa-Associate Professor, Psychology/Coordinator - Website
- Alison Drake-Associate Professor, Coordinator, Early Childhood Education - Website
- Christopher Fogarty-Professor, Coordinator, Education - Website
- André Halliburton-Associate Professor, Psychology - Website
- Craig Mulling- Professor, Sociology - Website
- Kenneth O'Keefe-Professor, Coordinator, Criminal Justice - Website
- Justin Pariseau-Assistant Professor, Coordinator, History - Website
- Andrew Schott-Associate Professor, Chair, Political Science - Website