Learn French in France! Dijon, France, located at the crossroads of Europe, is a lively, progressive university city of over 250,000 inhabitants. Capitol of gastronomy and gateway to the prestigious vineyards of Burgundy, Dijon is exceptionally rich in history and art. Heir to the splendors of the glorious court of the Dukes of Burgundy, Dijon boasts numerous monuments, museums, and architectural jewels including churches, cathedrals, and private residences dating from the Middle Ages.
Download brochure. (PDF)
Student must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours, including ENG 101, with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75.
$2,700 residence hall / $2,950 home stay Includes tuition and books in France, housing costs, local transportation, 3-day Paris stay and 3-day tour of Provence. Home stay option includes two meals per day; residence hall does not include meal costs. Airfare and personal expenses not included.
- 20-25 hours of language instruction per week
- Many additional (free) optional classes on French language and culture
- Three day visit to Paris includes hotel, some meals and activities
- Three day tour of Roman Provence and the Mediterranean Sea includes transportation, hotels and some meals
- Experience "le quatorze juillet"—French Independence Day
- Experience independent living as a student in France!