Free Class for HS Seniors
The class of 2013 may take one college-credit class at PSC with no charge for tuition.
- Must attend a high school in the PSC district in Illinois
- Have a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale
- Have permission from an appropriate school authority
- Take the PSC COMPASS placement test or submit ACT scores with minimum test score.
- Submit copy of official high school transcripts
Students who have graduated from high school are not eligible for this waiver.
Online courses, laboratory fees, books, and supplies are not included in this waiver.
For additional information, contact your PSC advisor.