Assessment and Registration – English as a Second Language (ESL)
Prairie State College's Adult Education Program is committed to providing services to our district residents. If you are not a resident of the PSC district, please contact your local village hall for a program, near you.
Due to limited resources, if you complete the assessment/registration process and do not show up for class, you will not be able to register the next semester. Registration is for new students and students who have successfully completed a semester within the past 12 months.
Free English as a Second Language (ESL),
Spanish GED, and Citizenship Classes
Fall Registration Dates:
|August 7||Wednesday||9:30 a.m.||ATOC|
|August 8||Thursday||6:30 p.m.||ATOC|
|August 12||Monday||6:30 p.m.||ATOC|
|August 13||Tuesday||9:30 a.m.||ATOC|
Registration takes place in the Adult Training and Outreach Center (ATOC)-Parking
Classes begin Tuesday, September 3
- To arrive early as registration starts on time.
- Space is limited to a first come, first serve basis.
- Please bring a government issued photo ID.
- Please bring your medical card (if available).
- No children are allowed during registration.
- Please allow at least 3 hours to complete the registration process.
- If you complete the assessment/registration process and do not show up for class, you will not be able to register for the next semester.
For more information, call (708) 709-7922 or (708) 709-3790.