Student Loan Appointment
Loan Appointment Request
To better serve you, PSC require students to make a loan appointment with the loan officer to process a Federal Direct Student Loan. We are now scheduling loan appointments for Fall 2014 via the appointment scheduler below.
Please make sure you have completed the following steps before you schedule a loan appointment:
- Complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA.
- Submit all required documents in order to complete your financial aid file.
- Have received your PSC award letter or ineligible letter.
- Be enrolled in six or more financial aid eligible credit hours.
- Complete the Entrance Counseling available at www.StudentLoans.Gov.
- Complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) (if borrowing at PSC for the first time) available at www.StudentLoans.Gov. Your 4 digit FAFSA pin number is required to sign in. You also will need to supply two personal references on the application.
- Complete the appointment request form below.
Your appointment will be DENIED if both the MPN and Entrance Counseling are not completed.
Loan Appointment Request form
You will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your appointment. If one of the above mentioned steps is not completed, you will be contacted to reschedule. Students that arrive more than five minutes late for their scheduled appointment will need to reschedule. Also, students currently on SAP termination, in default of their student loans, or have borrowed the maximum lifetime eligibility are not eligible to received loans.
If an appointment outside of the posted dates and times are needed, please contact the loan officer by email at email@example.com
You will receive a confirmation email within the next two business days. Please be sure to arrive at least five minutes early to your appointment. Students that arrive more than five minutes late for their scheduled appointment will be required to reschedule. Allow at least 1 hour for the loan counseling session.