Student Loan Appointment
Loan Appointment Request
To better serve you, PSC require students to make a loan appointment with the loan officer to process a Federal Direct Student Loan. We are now scheduling loan appointments for Fall 2014 via the appointment scheduler below.
Please make sure you have completed the following steps before you schedule a loan appointment:
- Complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA.
- Submit all required documents in order to complete your financial aid file.
- Have received your PSC award letter or ineligible letter.
- Be enrolled in six or more financial aid eligible credit hours.
- Complete the Entrance Counseling available at www.StudentLoans.Gov.
- Complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) (if borrowing at PSC for the first time) available at www.StudentLoans.Gov. Your 4 digit FAFSA pin number is required to sign in. You also will need to supply two personal references on the application.
- Complete the appointment request form below.
Your appointment will be DENIED if both the MPN and Entrance Counseling are not completed.
If you borrowed a loan during the fall or spring semesters, no appointment is needed.
Loan Appointment Request form