Student Loan Appointment
Loan Appointment Request
To better serve you, PSC require students to make a loan appointment with the loan officer to process a Federal Direct Student Loan. We are now scheduling loan appointments for Fall 2014 via the appointment scheduler below.
Please make sure you have completed the following steps before you schedule a loan appointment:
- Complete the 2014-2015 FAFSA.
- Submit all required documents in order to complete your financial aid file.
- Have received your PSC award letter or ineligible letter.
- Be enrolled in six or more financial aid eligible credit hours.
- Complete the Entrance Counseling available at www.StudentLoans.Gov.
- Complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) (if borrowing at PSC for the first time) available at www.StudentLoans.Gov. Your 4 digit FAFSA pin number is required to sign in. You also will need to supply two personal references on the application.
- Complete the appointment request form below.
Your appointment will be DENIED if both the MPN and Entrance Counseling are not completed.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 is the last day to apply for a spring loan. Summer loan appointments are will be posted soon. If you borrowed a loan during the fall or spring semesters, no appointment is needed.