Continuing Professional Education - Welcome
CEU / CPDU for Professionals
Training for Professional Licensure (CEU/CPDU)
Prairie State College is an approved provider of Continuing Education Units (CEU) and Continuing Professional Development Units (CPDU) workshops. These specialized trainings are offered to both the individual professional and groups of professionals.
For more information, contact Julie DeLong, manager, conference and community services.
CEUs are available for the following professionals
- Advanced Practical Nurse
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Real Estate Agents
- Registered Nurse
- Social Workers
- Speech Pathologists
CPDUs are available for teachers.
CEUs may be available for other professionals. Contact us for more information.
Continuing Education Event Options
View the In-Service Catalog.
Groups of Professionals
Partner with us to offer CEU programs for your clients.
- Offer a CEU workshop onsite at your company.
- Add value to your conference by offering CEUs to attendees.
- Non-credit class participation at either PSC Main Campus or Matteson Area Center.
- Online Classes.