The funding to support the Opt In Computer Training program has expired. We will continue to seek funding to reopen the computer centers as soon as possible. If you are interested in receiving e-mail notifications regarding this and other programs, please contact Lisa Zeigler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708) 709-3548.
The more technology skills you have, the greater opportunities in your personal and professional life.
Opt In to bridge the gap between your current technology skills and a new you.
No matter what skill level you have or want to learn, Prairie State College Computer Training Centers can help you get there.
- No scheduled classes.
- You stop in to learn on your own time.
- Get one-on-one assistance as you learn.
- Gain basic computer knowledge at your own pace.
- Learn Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other popular programs.
- Learn how to use the internet, e-mail, and Facebook.
Our two computer labs with on-site tutors are free and open to the public. Simply drop in to Opt In at the location nearest you:
Main Campus, 202 S. Halsted St., Chicago Heights
Adult Training and Outreach Center, room A145
Mon. - Thurs., 3 - 6 p.m.