Financial Aid Resources
- For all questions and concerns about financial assistance at Prairie State College, contact the Financial Aid Office first.
- Regarding payments to Prairie State College, contact the Business Office.
- Individuals should consult IRS tax forms and tax preparation professionals to take advantage of all the tax cuts for education (including the HOPE scholarship tax credit) for which they are eligible.
The following numbers may be useful for students to find out as much as possible about financial assistance for attending college:
- Information on additional student aid programs
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC)
- FAFSA on the Web/FAFSA Express customer service number
- Veterans Affairs Office
- Internal Revenue Service
The following Web sites can provide additional information on financial assistance for education: