PSC Foundation Scholarships
The PSC Foundation awards more than $75,000 in scholarships annually to students who are not fully funded through any other source.
- Step 1: Register for classes.
- Foundation awards are not "first money" to hold a class. Foundation scholarships are for partial costs, pending available funds.
- Step 2: File a FAFSA
- The Foundation assists those who are not eligible for federal or state aid, but every applicant must have filed FAFSA.
- Step 3: Complete a Foundation scholarship application.
- Available online.
- Step 4: Return Form
- Return completed application to Financial Aid.
Beside the PSC Foundation, scholarship opportunities can be found in a number of places. Make inquiries to your neighborhood organizations, churches, alumni and other foundations at the colleges and universities you plan on attending. Also remember to view the scholarship board outside the Financial Aid office to view local opportunities available.
The following Web sites have been provided to kick start your search for other scholarship opportunities.
- Federal Student Aid
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund (Washington, D.C.)
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund Online (San Francisco, CA)
- HotelsCheap Scholarship Program
- Minority Recruit
- One Million Degrees (OMD) (March 16; late deadline April 16)
- School Soup Financial Assistance
- Smart Student Guide
- United Negro College Fund
- Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Program (Internal Deadline - January 15th)
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Coca−Cola Scholars Program
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Illinois Institute of Technology (Internal Deadline - Two weeks before IIT deadline)
Board of Trustees Scholarships