- Last day to apply for Fall 2016 scholarships is November 14.
For students registered for Spring 2017 who have filed for FAFSA, the first day to apply for Spring 2017 scholarships is November 21.
Pre-qualifying criteria for scholarships are:
- Must be enrolled in the semester for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Must have a PSC email account.
- Must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program at PSC.
- Demonstrate financial need.
For information about Naming Opportunities (scholarships, classrooms or facilities), and for other inquiries, please contact:
Deborah Smith Havighorst
Executive Director, Institutional Advancement and the Prairie State College Foundation
Prairie State College Foundation
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Other Hours: By appointment