Registration information for Fall 2014 semester:
- View the academic calendar for registration deadlines and class start and end dates.
Registration information for Spring 2015 semester:
- Priority registration begins October 20, 2014.
- General registration begins October 27, 2014.
- Payment due for spring 2015 registration December 10, 2014
Registration information for Summer 2015 semester:
- Priority registration begins March 11, 2015.
- General registration begins March 13, 2015.
- Payment due for summer 2015 registration May 7, 2015
New students can visit the Counseling and Advising Center, room 1190 in the main building at PSC, and register for classes with an advisor.
Returning students can register on WebAdvisor or meet with an advisor to discuss courses.
Don’t delay, register early to secure your seat for the upcoming semester!
Prairie State College (PSC) offers students the best of both worlds: the small school advantage combined with affordable tuition. Our flexible scheduling options make it possible for anyone to fit college into their life. Our classes are small with excellent faculty and a supportive environment.
PSC is great place to start your college career. Complete your first two years of college at PSC and transfer to a four-year college or university as a junior. Or, PSC's career and technical programs can help you learn the skills to begin a career immediately. PSC is located in Chicago Heights, IL with a second location in Matteson.
At PSC, we have something for everyone:
- High school graduate with no previous college credit
- High school graduate with some previous college credit
- High school student interested in taking classes before graduation
- College or university student interested in satisfying some general education requirements
- Veteran or military service member looking to utilize your federal education benefits
- Working adult wanting to finish college or change careers
- Working professional needing to satisfy continuing education credits
- Someone in need of English-language training
- Lifelong learner seeking a personal interest class
- Anyone interested in pursuing a GED®
Find out if Prairie State College is right for you:
- Do we offer the academic program you are looking for?
- View a video about why our students choose to get their degree at PSC.
- Visit the campus or arrange a campus tour
- Ready to apply?
Additional links you may find helpful: