1. Are you comfortable communicating in writing?
2. Do you enjoy reading?
3. Are you comfortable performing all of the following tasks:
sending & receiving email, sending & receiving email file
attachments, getting onto the internet, browsing the web, and
Yes, I am comfortable with all of those tasks.
I am comfortable with most of those tasks.
I am comfortable with fewer than 2 of those tasks.
I am not comfortable with those tasks.
4. Can you easily perform the following tasks with a standard
word processing program (such as Microsoft Word): open & close
files, and create & save new files?
Yes, I am comfortable with those tasks.
No, I am not comfortable with those tasks.
5. Are you capable of installing and configuring software and
browser plugins on your computer?
6. Are you willing and able to dedicate at least 9 hours per
week to completing a course online?
7. When it comes to homework and deadlines, do you tend to procrastinate
and finish things at the last minute?
Yes, I am a last minute kind of person.
No, I tend to finish assignments prior to the deadlines.
8. Do you have access to a computer with a reliable internet
9. When you have questions about a class, are you comfortable
asking for help?
10. Do you think that online courses are easier or less time
consuming than regular face-to-face courses?
Yes, I expect that online courses are easier than regular courses.
No, I do not think that online courses are easier than regular courses.
Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved. Prairie State College • 202 S. Halsted St. • Chicago Heights, IL 60411 • (708) 709-3500