Alpha Beta Gamma
Alpha Beta Gamma
International Business Honor Society
Alpha Beta Gamma® International Business Honor Society is the business honor society for accredited junior, community and technical two year colleges. The society exists to recognize and reward academic excellence among business honor students and to recognize the contribution to learning and business of professionals. In 1998 the constitution was amended to accept business honor students from Mexico and Canada.
Benefits to our students include:
- Recognition of individual academic achievement.
- Leadership opportunities through chapter officer positions.
- Over $500,000 in scholarships to four-year colleges reserved for ABG members.
- Opportunity to write for The Honors Journal (the official newsletter of the society).
- Distinctive membership diplomas.
- Use of Alpha Beta Gamma Résumé forms.
- Travel discounts at Choice, Quality, and Clarion Hotels.
- Car rental discounts at Alamo.
- Exchange of intellectual ideas at local chapter functions and at a national leadership conference.
- Networking opportunities with other business students and business leaders.
- Enhancement of employment applications and applications to four-year colleges and universities.
- Graduation stoles, tassels, membership keys, and other regalia available.
2016-17 Executive Officers
President: Charlene Kueterman
Vice President: Jevon Dotson
Treasurer: Tiffany Sharp
Secretary: Latefah Poole
SGA Representatives: Devika Rallan and Nyla Pruitt
2016-17 Meeting Dates
2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, 1:00 p.m. -2:00 p.m., Room 2501
For more information contact:
Colleen Ivancic, Assistant Professor of Accounting and Business, ext. 3664