SGA Sponsored Events
Full Board Meetings
Full Board meetings will be held on 2nd and 4th Mondays, at 3 p.m. in the PSC Board Room (Rm 2274).
- Fall 2013: September 23, October 14 and 28, November 11 and 25, no meeting in December
- Spring 2014: January 27, February 10 and 24, March 10, April 14
The meetings are mandatory for club representatives and SGA officers. Club recognition packets are available in the Student Leadership Center (Room 1260).
- Any club or organization planning an event needing funding for public relations must fill out the appropriate forms that can be found in the Student Leadership Center two weeks prior to the event.
- Copies of all monetary transactions (i.e. invoices, deposits, etc.) must be given to Helen Manley, coordinator of student life.
- Written requests to reserve any space for activities, or meetings must be submitted no later than seven days prior to the event. Verbal requests will not be accepted.
- Once a week clubs and organizations should check their mailbox located in the Student Leadership Center.
Please make sure to bring your club's attendance sheets, Board packet, and flyers for your upcoming events.
All PSC clubs and organizations are required to abide by the policies as outlined in the Student Government Constitution. Failure to comply with the policies (see Article VIII and Article IX) can result in a club / organization having to suspend activities and/or funds governing same. Ongoing failure to comply with the rules governing the clubs and organizations is just cause or will result in the elimination / disbanding operation on the College's campus.
- Wednesday, August 21
Welcome back event: Ice Cream Social
Atrium 11 a.m. - til gone
- Tuesday, August 27
Involvement Fest / opportunity to sign up for clubs
Atrium and outside Conference Center
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Helen Manley, SGA Advisor, (708) 709-3910 or email@example.com