What is Sustainability?
"Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs." - Brundtland Commission, "Our Common Future"
"A sustainable society is one which satisfies its needs without diminishing the prospects of future generations." -Lester R. Brown, Founder and President, Worldwatch Institute.
Watch the "Sustainability Explained Through Animation" video below.
(created for RealEyes by Igloo Animations)
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Waste diversion at PSC. What can you recycle?
- Tips for Waste Reduction
- PSC Asset Disposal Procedures
- Recycling in the South Suburbs
- Calculate Your Ecological Footprint
- Sustainability Task Force
- What Can You Do
- Community Garden
- Upcoming Events