PSC and GSU Dual Degree Program
- Guaranteed admission to GSU
- Academic advising from both institutions to complete an associate and a bachelor's degree in a minimum number of terms
- GSU Guaranteed Tuition Plan for Illinois residents locks the GSU tuition rate for up to four years from date of enrollment in the Dual Degree Program (restrictions apply)
- Opportunity to apply for the GSU Promise and other transfer scholarships (if eligible)
- Opportunity to participate in social and cultural activities at both institutions
- View transfer guides
- Must be a full-time student in your second or third semester at PSC.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 12 and maximum of 45 credit hours and are in good academic standing. (Not on academic probation.)
- Remain full-time each fall and spring semester and graduate within five semesters (not counting summers).
How to apply
- Complete the GSU Dual Degree application with the GSU Transfer Specialist or a PSC advisor.
- A GSU representative will contact you.
- PSC and GSU advisors will follow an academic plan to help you complete your associate and bachelor degrees in a minimum number of semesters. Once you earn an associate degree, you can transfer to GSU to complete your bachelor's degree within two years.
To learn more about the Dual Degree Program, view our FAQs or contact:
Associate Professor, Counselor/Transfer Program