TRiO Student Support Services
Personalized and One-on-One
- TRiO advisors have an opportunity to work one-on-one with each student.
- TRiO professionals get to know each student on a first-name basis and assist students in every step of the college process.
- TRiO advisors are personally committed to the success of their students.
- TRiO Student Support Services goals are to assist, retain, and graduate participants each year.
- We provide additional support to students who are first generation, low income, as well as students with disabilities.
- We provide assistance with financial aid and financial literacy, tutoring, mentoring, open computer lab, and exposure to cultural activities.
Built on Relationships
- Positive relationships are critical to the success of every TRiO Program.
- The TRiO Program creates a climate of support for students as they strive to pursue and meet their academic and career goals.
Students participating in Student Support Services receive supplemental instruction in English, mathematics, and reading. In addition, students receive assistance in completing college/university transfer admission and financial aid applications, tutoring services and exposure to cultural events.
For more information contact: