Veterans Services

General Information

PSC offers a supportive environment for veterans. Whether you are a new student, returning student, or deployed on active duty, we can assist you and eligible dependents as you begin or continue your education.

Financial Aid Benefits

How to Apply for Federal Benefits

  1. Veterans benefits checklist (PDF)
  2. Complete and return the appropriate application to the Financial Aid Office.
  3. Attach a copy of your DD-214 to the application.
  4. Register and pay for your classes. The VA will reimburse you based on your eligibility. Chapter 33 veterans can submit their letter of eligibility to the Financial Aid Office in lieu of a payment.
  5. Provide the Financial Aid Office with a completed Intake Form each semester.

Military Documents


Financial aid benefits available



Paul Pipik
Student Veterans Center Coordinator
(708) 709-3567


Additional Resources

Veterans Benefits


Other Resources


Higher Education Veterans Service Act Survey (Public Act 96-0133)

Estimated Total FY 2011 Expenditures (PDF)

Supporting Our Veterans