Check back for Bio
Duties and Definition of Office:
The duties and responsibilities of each section of the paper shall be defined as follows:
- Foremost responsible for reading over all of the articles. Must then edit each
article for content, spelling, grammar, and facts.
- Responsible for answering all design questions in regards to holding a story or
changing the length because of space requirements.
- They shall review and approve all headlines and cut-lines. Ensures accurate
attribution to writers and photographers.
- Must be available to cover stories when Writers are not available.
- Available for three office hours a week.
- Be available for weekly newspaper meetings.
- Maintain accurate contact information.
Advisor: Helen Manley, Newsroom 708-709-3535
To submit articles for the Student Review please put them in the Student Review mailbox in the Student Leadership Center (Rm 1260).