PSC offers a supportive environment for veterans. Whether you are a new student, returning student, or deployed on active duty, we can assist you and eligible dependents as you begin or continue your education.
Financial Aid Benefits
- Veterans benefits checklist (PDF)
- Complete and return the appropriate application to the Financial Aid Office.
- Attach a copy of your DD-214 to the application.
- Register and pay for your classes. The VA will reimburse you based on your eligibility. Chapter 33 veterans can submit their letter of eligibility to the Financial Aid Office in lieu of a payment.
- Provide the Financial Aid Office with a completed Intake Form each semester.
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training 22-1995
- Dependents' Request for Change of Program or Place of Training 22-5495
- Admissions Office: Transcript Evaluation Form
- Illinois Veterans Grant
- Illinois National Guard Grant
- Illinois MIA/POW Scholarship
- Montgomery GI bill Educational Benefits
- Federal Vocational Educational Benefits for Disabled Veterans
- Federal Education Benefits for Dependents of Veterans
Student Veterans Center Coordinator
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- American Council on Education
- TAOnline.com (Careers for Transitioning Military)
- U.S. Army (Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcripts System)
- Air University
- Student Veterans of America
- Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (Vet Center)
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- The American Legion
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- Military OneSource
- PSC Student Veteran Club