Additional Financial Aid Resources/Tools
Financial Aid Net Price Calculator Home
The net price calculator is a tool to get an estimate of what it may cost to attend Prairie State College each year. The information from the calculator is not a guarantee of aid and is limited by the accuracy of information put in and the limited number of factors the calculator considers. The actual net price for students can vary significantly based on academic eligibility for merit awards and income eligibility for need-based awards. Families must still file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, to be eligible for financial aid. For more information on applying for Federal student aid, visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
Please contact the PSC financial aid office to help in both the search for financial aid and the application process.
- For all questions and concerns about financial assistance at Prairie State College, contact the Financial Aid Office first.
- Regarding payments to Prairie State College, contact the Business Office.
- Individuals should consult IRS tax forms and tax preparation professionals to take advantage of all the tax cuts for education (including the HOPE scholarship tax credit) for which they are eligible.
The following numbers may be useful for students to find out as much as possible about financial assistance for attending college:
- Information on additional student aid programs
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC)
- FAFSA on the Web/FAFSA Express customer service number
- Veterans Affairs Office
- Internal Revenue Service
The following Web sites can provide additional information on financial assistance for education: