- Be U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Be between the ages of 11-27
- Attend a designated school within the district: Bloom Trail High School, Cottage Grove Middle School, and Washington Junior High School
- Demonstrate financial need by providing one of the following (document must show amount):
- Signed copy of IRS form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ tax return or Telefile
- Proof of non-taxable income (i.e. Social Security Benefits, Public Aid, Disability Benefits, etc)
- Signed 4560T (included in the downloadable application)
- Be first generation college bound students (Neither their parents nor legal guardians have obtained a four-year degree.)
* Students that have dropped out of grades 6-12 but have the ability to complete post-secondary education are eligible.
To enroll in the program, work with your parents or guardians in filling out the ETS application. Print and return the completed application and all additional required documents to your school counselor or one of the PSC Talent Search staff members.
If you have any other questions or need more information, please call Dr. Theresa Dixon at (708) 709-7940.