Office of the President
Overview of Office
The President serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the college and is directly responsible to the Board of Trustees for the overall operation and administration of the college as well as providing leadership to academic affairs, student services and fiscal operations of the college. The President ensures that maximum unity of effort is demonstrated by all personnel to achieve the highest standards of excellence in teaching and learning and in advancing and achieving the college's mission and goals.
The Cabinet is the senior administrative team of the College.
- Jeri Bingham, Vice President, External Affairs
- Bernard Little, PhD, Vice President, Student Affairs and Diversity
- Jerrold Martin, Chief Information Officer
- Charmaine Sevier, Ed.D., Vice President, Administrative Services
- Cathy Svetanoff, Chief Financial Officer
- Elighie Wilson, Vice President, Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty
Additionally, 23 individuals serve as administrators of the college. PSC employs 86 full-time faculty and 90 support staff in addition to over 200 adjunct faculty.