Advance your Career with PSC
Prairie State College has partnered with Amazon Career Choice, an education benefit that empowers employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon. Create the future you want by taking advantage of this opportunity to build on your career by earning your degree or certificate at PSC – whether you choose to grow your career at Amazon or make a shift into a new career, PSC is here to help you achieve your educational goals.
Eligible Amazon Associates can apply their Career Choice benefits to fund their Prairie State College certificate or associate degree.
Prairie State College offers:
Learn while you earn:
About Amazon Career Choice:
Career Choice is an education benefit that empowers employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. We meet individual learners where they are on their education journey through a variety of education and upskilling opportunities including full college tuition, industry certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as English language proficiency, high school diplomas, and GEDs.
- Expanded offerings beyond our current career pathways programs that now include Bachelor’s degrees, high school completion/GED’s and ESL proficiency certifications.
- Tuition, books and fees paid fully by Amazon.
- Limitless learning, with no limit to the number of years employees can utilize the benefit.
- Fast starts, with employees eligible to participate in Career Choice after 90 days of employment.
- Aligned program offerings to internal roles and career pathways, offering opportunities for employees to pursue their career within Amazon or elsewhere.
Enrollment and Retention Specialist
Submit for more information