Pipeline for the Advancement of the Healthcare Workforce (PATH Grant)
Eligible Healthcare Programs
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technician - Basic
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
Are You Eligible?
Prairie State College received the Illinois Pipeline for the Advancement of the Healthcare
Workforce (PATH) grant to support students who are pursuing select health career pathways.
This grant focuses on three populations:
- Incumbent workers who are already in the workforce and are looking to continue their education, advance their careers in the nursing or healthcare pathway in Illinois.
- Students on a nursing or healthcare pathway with an identified need for support.
- Minority students who are low income and/or first-generation students.
PATH Eligibility Survey
Use our PATH Eligibility Survey to determine if you meet the minimum eligibility to receive support from the PATH grant.
Program Manager / PATH Grant & Perkins Grant