Prairie State College has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders. Official transcripts will not be released if the student has an outstanding balance with Prairie State College. If your transcript order cannot be processed due to an outstanding balance, your request will be held for up to 30 days. If after the 30-day period your outstanding balance has not been cleared, your transcript order will be canceled and a credit will be applied to your Parchment account for your next order.
If you are unsure if you have an outstanding balance or would like to pay off your outstanding balance, please reach out the Business Office at 708-709-3577 or email@example.com.
Please note: The cost of each transcript is $7
How do I check the status of my order?
Sign in to Parchment.com and click Orders. Go to the Tracking help page for full details.
- 24/7 On-line Ordering Service
- Electronic or FedEx delivery available
- Email or text communication available to track orders
- Live operators available to answer questions regarding the order
Transcripts include information such as:
- Coursework taken at PSC
- Coursework transferred from other institutions
- Placement, course waivers and proficiency credit
- Probation and academic dismissal status
- Degree and certificate conferrals