Degrees and Certificates - Undecided?
Sometimes it is hard to decide on what educational path to pursue. Prairie State College (PSC) understands and offers a variety of educational opportunities to help you find your way. Here are a few avenues to consider:
Looking for some technical skills in a short period of time?
- PSC's short term certificate programs may offer what you need. A variety of short and long term certificates are offered.
Want to continue working while you take college classes?
- Many PSC students attend part-time and take classes evenings, weekend, and online as well as during the day.
Not sure how to start at PSC?
- Visit Counseling and Academic Advising and meet with an enrollment advisor, no appointment necessary.
What programs are offered at PSC?
- Take a look at the different transfer and career programs offered, and see what courses are required by degree and certificate.
Do I need an Associate Degree or a Certificate? What is the difference?
- Depending on your time frame, academic interest, and aptitude, we offer a wide variety of programs designed for those who want to transfer and those who prefer to start work immediately.
What else does PSC offer students?
- PSC is a complete campus offering the best of both worlds: the small school advantage combined with affordable tuition. Check out our current viewbook for more campus information.
What courses are offered?
Take a look at the current college catalog with the most up-to-date course information.