Facilities and Operations
The Facilities and Operations department is located in K-Building on the north side
of Vollmer Road.
Phone: (708) 709-3700
Fax: (708) 709-3544
Hours of Service:
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m to 3:30 p.m.
Work Order Information
We have implemented a new help desk application. Fill out the form for work order requests. The old forms are no longer available. For all work order requests, in SchoolDude, under the Maint Request tab at the top, fill out the new form. Please update your bookmarks accordingly. Please see the Maintenance Direct Tutorial for assistance.
- Tim Kosiek, Executive Director, ext. 3702
- John Woodyatt, Facilities and Operations Manager, ext. 7989
- Pam St. Jacques, Administrative Assistant, ext. 3700
- Gary Ambroz, General Maintenance, ext. 7784
- Joseph Balogh, Electrician, ext. 3704
- Mike Basick, General Maintenance ext. 3731
- Mike Bertocchi, General Maintenance/Plumber 1, ext. 2704
- John Crago, General Maintenance-2nd Shift, ext. 7784
- Andrew Farkas, Groundskeeper, ext. 3704
- Mark Green, Groundskeeper, ext. 3704
- Arthur Kreykes, General Maintenance-2nd Shift, ext. 7784
- Nicolas Lopez, Groundskeeper, ext. 3700
- Jesus Montero, General Maintenance, ext. 7784
- Steve Young, Shipping/Receiving Clerk, ext. 3646
- Ramiro Villanueva, Utility and Heating Specialist, ext. 7816
- Andre Walton, Painter/General Maintenance, ext. 3677
- Rob Zoeteman, Carpenter, ext. 3704
This department acts as liaison between the College and architects/contractors for remodeling projects, schedules and performs maintenance of buildings, roads and grounds, regulates HVAC systems, provides for furniture set-ups for meetings and special events and oversees contracted housekeeping services.