F-6: Grade Change

Adoption Date: 06/15/92  |  Review Date: 01/15/03 | Review Date: 12/04/18

Grades submitted and recorded in the Enrollment Services shall be considered final and shall be changed only in the event of an error resulting in an incorrect grade.

In such cases, the faculty member involved shall submit a "Grade Change Request" form certifying the nature of the requested change and for approval by the appropriate instructional dean/director.

No grade change(s) shall be accepted beyond one (1) calendar year from the end of the term for which the original grade was assigned. Due to extenuating circumstances, if the need arises for a grade change beyond this period, it must be approved by the Vice President of Academic Affairs.

The change of a standing grade in accordance with the Board policy on Course Repeat does not require the submission of a "Grade Change Request" form or dean/director approval.