- Manufacturing Technology Fact Card
- Manufacturing Technology Fact Sheet
- Machinist/Millwright Brochure
- Arcelor Mittal Steelworker for the Future Fact Sheet
- Arcelor Mittal Steelworker for the Future Program
- Arcelor Mittal Steelworker for the Future Course Schedule
- Illinois Network for Advanced Manufacturing (INAM)
Industrial Technology Program at Prairie State College Video
Today’s industries rely on trained machinists and skilled machine operators to produce precision components. Prairie State offers several degrees and certificates providing the high-tech training required for today’s workplace including CNC Programmer/Operator, Hydraulics, Technician, Machinist, and Millwright.
Degrees and Certificates
View the curriculum for each program in the current Academic Catalog. You can also access the entire catalog online. An archive of previous catalogs and addenda is also available.