Guest Student Checklist
Review the checklist below.
Summer course registration typically begins in March.
To register for courses:
- Complete a credit admissions application online or download and print (not required if previously attended PSC).
- Print and complete the Credit Registration Form.
- Mail, fax (708) 709-3951, or deliver your registration form to the Enrollment Services
Office (room 1160):
202 S. Halsted St., Chicago Heights, IL 60411
Please Note: Faxed or mailed registration forms must be accompanied by hard copy admissions applications (first time students only).
- Establish payment arrangements (check current schedule for due date).
Check with your advisor at your home college to determine the transferability of the summer courses in which you plan to enroll. Only your advisor (or the registrar) can guarantee the transfer of credit as it applies to your particular degree/major.
- Transfer students can also access course articulation tables for Illinois colleges/universities from the iTransfer Web site at http://itransfer.org/iai/Others/twoplustwoarticulation.aspx
- Additional course articulation information is available from Transferology.
College transcripts, placement testing, or advisor signatures are not required for "Summer only" students.
Pay your tuition and fees by the deadline date.
If you are already registered but need to add another course to your schedule or need to drop one or all of your courses:
- Print and complete the Add and Drop Form
- Fax (708) 709-3951, or deliver your add and drop form to the Enrollment Services Office (room 1160)
Please Note: Refunds for dropped courses are subject to the refund table located in the summer schedule.
Visit the PSC Enrollment Services Office before returning to your home college and have a copy of your final transcript from PSC forwarded.