Sign Up for PSCAlert Today
PSC Alert Sign Up Instructions
Choose a user name, enter your first and last name, create a password, select your group, and enter your cell phone number and carrier. Click "Create Account."
A validation code is required to complete your registration. This code is texted to your cell phone. It could take several minutes for the message to come through. Once you validate your cell phone number by entering it in the box, you have the option of adding additional cell numbers. Refresh the page to see the validation.
- Other Options.
In addition to text messages, you can also be alerted by email and/or voice. Proceed to the next step to add email; proceed to step 5 to add voice.
- Email Notification
Enter the email where you wish you to receive alerts. In order to receive messages, you will need to validate your email address by replying to the email sent to the account. If you want alerts to go to additional email addresses, repeat this step. To add voice, proceed to the next step. Note: If you are signing up for email alerts only, you will need to choose a user name, enter your first and last name, create a password, and select your group to create your account.
- Voice Notification
If you wish to be notified by voicemail, enter the phone number where you wish to receive voice alerts. You have the option of adding additional numbers. No further action is required for voice sign up.
If you follow the steps above, you are registered for PSC alerts. Note: If you fail to reply to link in the email to verify your registration or fail to enter a cell phone validation code Web site when prompted, you will not be registered for alerts. Carrier charges may apply to text messages.
Updating Your PSC Alert Account
You can use the following steps to update your email address, phone number, account settings or renew your account in PSC Alert.
- Log into the PSCAlert User Account.
- Enter the username and password you used when creating your PSC Alert account.
- If your account is expiring you will see a message on the Dashboard tab with an Extend Service Period button.
- Click on the Extend Service Period button and your account will be extended for 2 years.
- If you need to update your email address or phone number, click on the Services tab.
a. Update your phone number for text messaging or voice or update your email address and click the Add button.
- To change which groups you are subscribed to, select the Groups tab and subscribe or unsubscribe to the appropriate groups.
- To change your password or deactivate your account, select the Account tab.
a. Enter your new password and select the Update button.
b. To terminate your account, check the box next to I Agree, Terminate My Account and click the Terminate Account Now button.
Download Updating Your PSC Alert Account instructions PDF.