Student Government Association
|Office Hours - Monday through Friday - 8am - 4:30pm|
|Manager of Student Life & Leadership Development|
- SGA Officers
- SGA Sponsored Events
- SGA Constitution
- Voter Registration
- Adult Student's Public Benefit Guide
- Student Leadership Center Brochure
SGA Officers Election For The 2022-2023 School Year
Please click below for more information regarding the SGA Officer elections for the coming school year.
Club / Organization Meetings
Check the Bulletin Board outside the Student Leadership Center (Room 1260) for Club / Organization meeting times.
Contact Helen Manley at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
2021-2022 Recognized Clubs /
Organizations (continue to check back):
- All Latin Alliance
- Alpha Beta Gamma
- Black Student Union
- The Prairie State Players (Drama Club)
- Filmmakers Club
- Nursing Club
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Photo Society
- Political Science Club
- Psi Beta Honor Society
- STEM Club
- Stocks and Bonds Club
- Student Government Association
- The Pioneer Newspaper
- Sustainability Club
- TRIO Club
- Veterans Club
- Anime Club
- Assocation of Collegiate Women (A.C.W.)
- Chess Club
- Cybersecurity Club
- Dental Hygiene (Freshman)
- Dental Hygiene (Sophomore)
- Entrepreneurs of America
- HOPE Campus Ministries
- International Students Association
- Rotaract Club
- Sustainability Club
- The Social Work Club
- Video Game Design Club
- Women of Worth (W.O.W.) Or Start Your Own Club
2021-2022 Full Board Meetings
- March 21
- April 11
- April 25
Strong Democracies depend on Student Engagement
College students can make a difference in local elections but they can't do it from the sidelines. During the 2014 Election cycle, 83% of 18-24 year olds chose NOT to vote, NOT to be heard. We want that to change!
Which is why the Cook County Clerk's office is encouraging all eligible students to register to vote online.
The Clerk's office can also help train groups as Deputy Registrars to register their fellow students or community members to vote.
Finally, the Clerk's office wants to hire you to serve voters. We have two positions available in our suburban polling places on Election Day:
- Election Judges earn $190
- Equipment Managers earn $340
You can learn more about each position and apply online at cookcountyclerk.com/students.
For more assistance or information contact email@example.com.
If you would like to register to vote, please go to the State Board of Elections or contact the Student Leadership Center. The Program Director is a Voter Registrar.
Here is an article regarding very important reasons why young people should vote, 9 Reasons We Need Young Voters.
We will have opportunities to register to vote through the year, such as the Involvement Fest, Reading of the Constitution, etc. Please check the calendar for updates or contact the Manager of Student Life and Leadership Development at (708) 709-3910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can stop by the Student Leadership Center (Room 1260).
Student Club and Organization Recognition Packet
Volunteer Service Contract
Club Attendance Sheet
Office of Student Life / Student Government Association Class Field Trip / Travel Contract Acknowledgement of Student Conduct and Consent
If you are interested in starting a club that is not on this list, contact Helen Manley, SGA Advisor, (708) 709-3910 or email@example.com
Prairie State College Clubs & Organizations Volunteering Activities 2019-2022
- American Heart Aassociation
- Walk of Hope
- PSC Foundation Events (Gala & Golf Outing)
- Distribution of Grad Boxes
- Involvement Fest
- Mental Health Awareness/Suicide Prevention
- Period Packs
- Christmas Coat Drive
- Food Drive for Local Pantry
- Nature Preserve Clean-up
- Clothing Drive
- Beehive Project
- Assisted with the Planting of Memorial Trees
- Purse & Toiletries Drive for Female Veterans
- Candle Light Vigil for Veterans Affected by Sexual Assault, Harassment and Injustice in the Military
- Veterans Resource Fair
- Gift Cards for Homeless Veterans
- Turkey Trot