Logging In to ALEKS
The first time you use ALEKS, you will need to follow the steps below to create and pay for your account.
- Go to WebAdvisor and log in with your PSC account information: https://webadvisor.prairiestate.edu
- Click on Students
- Click on the Math Placement Test (ALEKS) link
- A new window will open with the ALEKS welcome screen.
(Select: No, I am new to ALEKS and the click continue.)
- Check the box next to I have read and agree to the terms of the ALEKS User agreement and then click continue.
- On the registration Complete screen, click continue.
- On the Student Registration: Course Access page, you have two options for paying for
- Credit/Debit Card user: Click on purchase access online to continue the process to purchase access.
- Non-Credit/Debit Card user: Contact Lisa Hansen at email@example.com for instructions on paying for and receiving your access code, return to this screen and click on I have non-ecommerce access to ALEKS to continue
- Once you have completed the registration process, follow the on-screen prompts to begin your practice assessment.